Thursday, September 10, 2009

High School


Hey Everyone (: ♥
Its Me Chey , just wanted to say , I LOVE HIGH SCHOOL
My First Class Is Science , I Know Everyone In That Class . And Most Importantly i Like LOVE everyone in that class .
My Next Class Is Art , Once Again , I Know Like Everyone In It (: I Already did like 40 sketches . And I Really Like The Class . Like Allot .
Than I Have Lunch , Everyday I Leave School And Go To The Plaza With Like Hundreds Of other ppl . and most of them , i cant even remember there names (a). I Know Like All The Grade 12's,11's,10's And Most Of The Grade 9's.
Than I Have To Get My @$ To Business :P . I Once Again Know EVERYONE In This Class As Well . Its A Funny Class , The Teacher Is Amazing , Hes Like Hilarious :). And Me And Cassie Pass Notes All The Time , The Teacher See's Us , But He Doesn't Care , He Would Rather Notes Than To Be Interrupted During Class . (Y)
Than Last But Not Least , Geography , This Is One Of My Favourite Classes . I Like Love Everyone In It ! ♥ It Is The Funniest Class I Have Ever Had . There Is Everyone All Bunched Up Together Talking , Meanwhile , There Are These Too Guys In The Front Of The Class And They Are TOTALLY CREEPERS ! :l LMFAO . Cuz One Of The Guys , Stares At U And Honestly Stares You Down :P . Than Another Kid. . He Like Pretends To Shoot The Other And Everyone Else In The Class . He Is Really ... Umm Whats The Word ? ... Odd ! Lol . And Everyone Cant Help But Laugh . But If U Were There Could U Help It . Probably Not . xD . But Any Who That's Pretty Much All I Really Wanted Too Say At The Moment . SO Bye Everyone ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment